Auctiva Commerce Software Upgrade
I am pleased to announce that Auctiva Commerce has been updated to include the following features of fixes:
– Fix to USPS shipping to correctly handle packages that are less than one ounce in weight.
– Fix to USPS shipping to correctly set dimensional maximums for Flat Rate box shipping options.
– Fix to display the correct Order Number on the Ship Order page.
– Fix to display the correct currency symbol on the Payments page.
– Fix to display the correct currency symbol on the Order History page.
– Update to add additional filtering options to the Tax Reports page. With this update you can now filter the Tax Reports by Order Status and/or Payment Status in addition to the previously existing date range filtering.
– Update to allow Packing Slips and Pull Sheets to be printed regardless of shipping status.
– Update to remove link to HTML editor from the Email Templates pages. The templates can still be edited but the HTML editor was removed as it was causing malformed HTML issues.
– Update to State/Province drop-downs to include a default value other than the first State/Province in the list.
– Update to allow for sorting and reordering of the Countries list.
– Update to add functionality to include support for adding the Tracking Number in the Order Shipped email. Note that you need to update your Email Template(s) to take advantage of this new functionality. Instructions on how to update your Email Template can be found Here.
– Update to remove the option to Delete countries from the merchant admin. They are now made inactive vs. being deleted – this is so they can be easily recovered later if needed.
These fixes and updates have been deployed live and where applicable Help and or FAQ documentation has been updated on the Auctiva Commerce Help Site.
Thank you -