Auctiva Commerce Software Upgrade
I am pleased to announce that Auctiva Commerce has been updated to include the following features or fixes:
– Fix to correctly incorporate the Payment by Mail message into Orders.
– Fix for sitemap submission function for Bing and Yahoo.
– Fix to Customer Notes on the Packing Slip.
– Fix to display the currency symbol of the store’s Base Currency on the Bulk Edit page.
– Fix to prevent an error from being thrown when a payment is manually recorded for an order.
– Update to allow special characters to be included in the names of Shipping Methods.
– Update to allow the question mark, British Pound and Euro special characters in Warehouse Names.
– Update to enhance the search functionality of email lists so that users from the eBay Customers list can be found by email address.
– Update to allow you to set and conditionally display out-of-stock and allow backorder messages to buyers. These are set at a per product level via the Edit Product page in the merchant admin.
– Update to allow the question mark, British Pound and Euro special characters in Item Titles and Category Names.
– Update to allow you to conditionally display the Warehouse Address on the Packing Slip and Invoice. This option is set per warehouse via the Edit Warehouse page in the merchant admin.
These fixes and updates have been deployed live and where applicable Help and or FAQ documentation has been updated on the Auctiva Commerce Help Site.
Thank you -