Auctiva Commerce Upgrade
I am pleased to announce that Auctiva Commerce has been upgraded today to include the following features or fixes:
Store Designer related:
– Fix to correctly include the currencies link on Store Designer themes.
– Fix to the Email List widget to not show Private email lists.
– Fix to the Custom CSS window so that it works properly in IE8.
– Fix to the Recently Viewed Items widget to correctly read and interpret the horizontal property.
– Fix to correctly re-size the main product image on selected Store Designer themes.
– Fix to Store Designer select themes page to prevent theme image load errors.
– Update to add import functionality for Custom Webpages. Now you can import your custom Webpages made with a Classic theme into your Store Designer themes and maintain the same URLs.
– Update to the Store Designer themes default CSS to use absolute image paths vs. relative image paths. This is to correct a scenario where changes made with the Custom CSS tab could cause the relative image paths to be incorrect.
– Update to make the CSS Class property on the Store Designer widgets an Advanced Option controlled by the Advanced Options check-box.
– Fix to more accurately record Authorize.net refunds and other order transactions.
– Fix to allow for periods and apostrophes in the Manufacturer name.
– Fix to prevent Order Number skipping when an error occurs during the order creation process.
– Fix to prevent an error from being thrown when a State/Province that has a Tax Rule associated to it is deleted.
– Fix to correctly delete associated sub-categories when a category is deleted.
– Fix for Out of Stock messages so that they are available for newly created items.
– Fix to the History and Notes tab to display the proper currency code.
– Update to default to the Advanced Search options on the Orders page.
– Update to add the ability to copy a Shipping method.
– Update to add Maestro card support for UK and other overseas merchants.
– Update to use canonical URL tags to avoid duplicate pages.
– Update to persist the users settings and last position on page when they return to the Orders list from the Order Detail page.
– Update to product display pages to optionally display product prices inclusive and exclusive of VAT.
– Update to add pages and support for Bing Shopping Merchant Center feeds.
Help documentation has been created and/or updated as necessary and as always can be found Here.
Thx – Chris