Auctiva Commerce Software Upgrade
We updated Auctiva Commerce recently – we’ve made improvements to help you market your shop, build your brand, improve your search engine optimization and more! Take a look at just a few of our latest updates below:
– Add past shoppers to e-mail lists. Now you can easily add former buyers to an e-mail list to let them know about upcoming store promotions, new items, or to just remind them to stop by again.
– Specify “from address.” You can now customize the “from” address on the email messages your buyers receive to reinforce the branding of your store.
– Customize packing slips and invoices. Now you can easily add your business logo and custom information to your packing slips and invoices to establish your brand and take your business to the next level.
– Page title additions. The Store Designer Web pages now displays the name of each store page as the page title, improving your search engine optimization and making your shop easier to find.
– Streamlined checkout. We’ve updated the checkout flow so buyers have to opt-in to create a store account when they buy an item, instead of having to opt-out.
We’ve also fixed numerous bugs and improved some of our existing tools. Read complete details about the release on the Auctiva Commerce Forum.