Auctiva Commerce Software Upgrade
As you may have noticed we’ve been busy with updates to Auctiva Commerce lately – we’ve made numerous improvements to help you succeed!
Take a look at just a few of our latest updates below:
– Addition of FeedBackForms.com widget which will allow you to easily gather feedback about your store.
– Update to the optional VAT tax display option to read the taxability flag per product.
– Addition of a new Shipping Label print format so you can easily print simple shipping labels/receipts for your orders.
– Addition of a category filtering feature to the Cross-sell function.
– Addition of Cross and UpSell to Bulk Edit.
– Update to recalculate Taxes if an item is added to an order via the merchant admin.
– Addition of simple search feature to Add/Manage Images area.
– Fix to Store Designer to make custom category pages accessible even when there are many entries in the category list.
– Adjustment to the Keep Shopping button to correctly redirect users to Home page.
– And last, but certainly not least we have released the long anticipated Import/Export tool in beta form. To access it go to: Inventory > Import/Export Inventory (beta)
We’ve also fixed several other bugs and improved some of our existing tools. Read details about the release and give us feedback on the Auctiva Commerce Forums. Import/Export specific feedback can also be left Here.